參加了全天的行程到高台教的寺廟以及古芝地道(每個人美金7元)
We did one-day tour to Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tennels (USD 7/pp).
這是個很大的團體,超多人的
It's a huge group.
我們的車開了差不多三個半小時候到了這奇怪的寺廟
We drove about 3.5 hours to the strange temple.
這是一個獨一無二的宗教
It's an unique religion.
它的建築式樣非常詭異,你可以在一根柱子上看到西方與東方的風格
目前分類:Indochina/中南半島 (25)
- Mar 23 Tue 2010 10:43
[Vietnam] 2010.03.22 Cao Dai Temple, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Mar 22 Mon 2010 01:24
[Vietnam] 2010.03.21 walking in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
一早咱們搭了飛機前往西貢
We took a flight from Hanoi to Saigon this morning.
這裡天氣挺熱的
It's hot here.
在約一個月後的今天,我終於看到藍天了
After one month, I finally saw the blue sky.
這裡的交通比河內好很多
The traffic is better than Hanoi.
西貢的是區內有許多公園綠地
There're many parks in Saigon.
- Mar 21 Sun 2010 02:23
[Vietnam] 2010.03.20 Halong Bay day 2
得到一些同團人們的e-mail
I got some e-mail addresses from our group.
在午餐之前,我們在Imperial Junk上看書或者打個小盹
Before lunch, we spent time reading, napping on our Imperial Junk.
午餐後,打道回河內
After lunch, we went back to Hanoi.
明天要去西貢(胡志明市)
I'm going to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tomorrow.
這次的旅程幾乎要結束了
- Mar 21 Sun 2010 02:22
[Vietnam] 2010.03.19 Halong Bay day 1
我現在在帆船上
I'm on a junk now.
今天我們會睡在這船上
Today we will sleep on the junk.
從河內到下龍灣的港口大約要三個半小時的車程
It took about 3.5 hours from Hanoi to Halong harbour.
我們乘著小船去看些岩石峭壁
We took a small boat for some cliffs.
在小小的午睡過後(我完全是沉睡在帆船的屋頂上),我們參觀了一個被法國人發現的鐘乳石洞
After a nap (I had a great sleep on the top of the junk), we went to a cave which was discovered by French people.
- Mar 21 Sun 2010 02:21
[Vietnam] 2010.03.18 walking in Hanoi, Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
我們今天走去胡志明的陵寢
We walked to HCM's Mausoleum today.
都在走路的一天
It's a walking day.
回旅館時,我再次穿梭在Old Quarter中
On the way back, I spent time at Old Quarter again.
或許我已經習慣了這裡的交通,哈!
Maybe I got used to the traffic, ha!
我沒辦法得到昨天講的那份工作面試機會,因為我人現在還不在澳洲
- Mar 18 Thu 2010 00:09
[Vietnam] 2010.03.17 Hanoi cycling and good lunch, dinner
今天換馬尾生日,生日快樂喔耶!
Today is Judy's birthday. Happy birthday to you.
睡在臥舖火車上一晚之後,我整個就是精疲力盡
I was completely exhausted after sleeping on the overnight train.
在中午以前,我只有讓自己放鬆放空
Before noon, I only relaxed for nothing.
今天與德國夫妻一道吃午餐,在他們建議的餐廳內
We ate lunch with German couple in a restaurant they recommended.
很不錯的一餐
- Mar 18 Thu 2010 00:08
[Vietnam] 2010.03.16 Cat Cat Village, French Backery For disadventaged youth, Fanxipan Express Train
今天是Vivi的生日,生日快樂捏 :)
Today's Vivien's birthday. Happy birthday to you.
我們的導遊跟昨天同一個
We went for trekking with the same guide yesterday.
不到三小時的健行
It's less than 3 hours walking.
一路上我們去了Cat Cat Village,還看了沒有很多水的瀑布
On the way we visited Cat Cat Village and saw the waterfall.
我比較喜歡昨天的行程
- Mar 16 Tue 2010 01:28
[Vietnam] 2010.03.15 go trekking to Lao Chai Village and Ta Van Village
昨晚我挺晚上床睡覺,因為花了約四小時完成三天的日記,先用英文接著又翻成中文
I went to bed late last night because I spent about 4 hours finishing my 3 days diaries, in English and translated in Chinese.
我德國朋友說我可以當德國人了
Joern said I can be a German.
噢不!事實上他說我有點太德國人了,哈哈
Oh no! Actually he said I'm too German, haha!
早上九點就有一大堆人在旅館大廳等著今天的健行行程
09:00 this morning at the labby of our hostel, there're so many people waiting for trekking tours.
我們今天是全天的健行,導遊是Lao Chai Village的Chui
- Mar 15 Mon 2010 01:37
[Vietnam] 2010.03.13 evil city Hanoi
我今天在Old Quarter這區亂走
I walked around at Old Quarter today.
跟Ms' (H)見面,她仍然給我兩張水上木偶劇的票作為見面禮
I met Ms. (H) and she still gave me two water puppet tickets as gifts.
在來這裡之前,她曾說她要給我這份禮物
Before I came here, she said she'll give me the gift.
她真的人很好!
She's relly nice!
讓我來告訴你們為什麼我覺得河內是個令人不舒服的城市
- Mar 15 Mon 2010 01:37
[Vietnam] 2010.03.14 Bac Ha Sunday Market, H'mong Village, Chinese border and Sapa
今天早上大約五點半,我們到達Laocai
The overnight train arrived at half pass five in the morning.
在吃過早餐後,我們一直等到八點才出發前往星期天才有的市集
After eating breakfasts, we waited until about 08:00.
從Laocai到Bac Ha Sunday Market大約一個半小時車程
It's 1.5 hours driving from Laocai to Bac Ha Sunday Market.
當地少數民族穿的衣服非常色彩繽紛
What the local people wear are so colorful.
與Sapa的少數民族不大一樣
It's different from the local people in Sapa.
- Mar 14 Sun 2010 00:30
[Laos] 2010.03.10-11 I'm still in Luang Prabang
三月十號,我只做了photoshop這件事
On 10th of MAR, I only did "photoshop".
我快看完Eclipse這本書了,耶
Eclipse, I almost finished, yeah!
這表示我需要另一本書
It means I need a new book.
在夜市吃晚餐時遇到了一對韓國夫妻
I met a couple from Korea when I ate dinner in the night market.
他們說中文就像我們說中文一般流利
- Mar 14 Sun 2010 00:29
[Laos] 2010.03.09 doing nothing in Luang Prabang
今天是Stephenie Meyer日
Today was Stephenie Meyer day.
我在澳洲把第一及第二本看完
I finished the first and second one when I was in Australia.
Twilight(暮光之城)系列第三本Eclipse是我現在正在閱讀的
Eclipse, the third one of Twilight series, is the book I read now.
在第三本書中,你能看到更多狼人及吸血鬼之間的互動
You can see more communication between wereworves and vampires in the third book.
我對第二本挺失望,但現在這一本,到目前為止比前一本好很多
The second one disappointed me but until now, this one is better.
- Mar 14 Sun 2010 00:28
[Laos] 2010.03.08 transport from Phonsavan to Luang Prabang
在和David及Steve說再見後,又是八個小時的路程
After saying good-bye to David and Steve, it's 8 hours again!
抵達龍坡邦後,我馬上去有免費無線網路的lounge上網
I went to the lounge with free wifi immediately after arriving Luang Prabang.
謝謝每位在Facebook及ptt2祝我生日快樂的親朋好友們
Thanks everyone who said "Happy Birthday!" via Facebook and ptt2.
由於在彭沙萬真的沒什麼,我們現在真的很需要在"不錯的"餐廳用晚餐
We really needed a "nice" restaurant for dinner because it's nothing in Phonsavan.
我們選擇了"Lao Lao Garden"
Our choice was "Lao Lao Garden".
- Mar 08 Mon 2010 16:59
[Laos] 2010.03.07 Plain of Jars and Happy Birthday
"生日快樂"
"Happy Birthday!"
這是自我十八歲生日後最好的一次生日
It's the best birthday after my 18-year-old birthday.
享受在滿布沙塵的路中,神秘兮兮的石壺平原以及minivan上同個group有趣的人們
Enjoy the dusty roads, mystery plain of jars, humorous people on our minivan.
謝謝Joern、David、Steve努力在幫我找個"真正好"的餐廳慶生
Thanks Joern, David and Steve trying to look for "really nice" restaurant for me.
今天我完全沒付任何錢,因為他們說壽星不准付錢
I didn't pay anything today because they paid for it.
- Mar 08 Mon 2010 16:53
[Laos] 2010.03.06 minivan to Phonsaven
我們終於從龍坡幫離開至新的一個城鎮
Finally, we left Luang Prabang to a new town.
這是一個三天的行程,從龍坡幫到石壺平原所在的彭沙萬
It's a 3 days tour from Luang Prabang to Phonsavan for Plain of Jars.
結束行程後則有免費的交通到龍坡幫、旺陽或者永珍
Then you can get the free transfer to Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng or Vientiane.
由於同一天參加同一行程總共四個人,價錢壓到一人US 110 (935,000 kip)
It cost us USD 110 (935,000 kip) each because there're 4 people in the group.
來自雪梨藍山的David是個作家
- Mar 08 Mon 2010 16:51
[Laos] 2010.03.05 relax in Luang Prabang
早上我待在一個有免費無線網路的lounge內
I stayed in a lounge with free wifi in the morning.
下午則是繼續遊覽市區
In the afternoon, I went for sightseeing again.
市區內有個叫做LAO LIFE的藝廊
There's a gallery called LAO LIFE in the centre.
我喜歡這位叫做Paul Wager的攝影作品
I love the photography by Paul Wager.
或許可以在網路上找到一些他的資訊
Maybe I can search via internet to get more information about him.
- Mar 05 Fri 2010 11:16
[Laos] 2010.03.04 slow boat to Ban Xang Khong Village, elephant riding, Pak Ou Cave, Whisky Village
我們參加了個整天的tour
We went for a one day tour today.
價錢是美金55
It's USD 55.
我們使用kip付錢,而代辦內的先生告訴我們,昨晚的價錢有錯誤
We paid 425,000 kip yesterday and the tour guy told me it's not the real price today.
不管怎樣,一大早我們又多付了40,000 kip
Anyway, we paid 40,000 kip each this morning.
在minivan上,我遇到之前一起在Rewards工作的Ryan(NZ)及Lisa(German)
- Mar 05 Fri 2010 10:35
[Laos] 2010.03.03 Kuang Si Waterfall, Hmong Village, Phou Si Stupa
德國朋友仍然不舒服
Joern's still sick.
我就自己去廣西瀑布玩耍啦
I went to Kuang Si Waterfall by myself.
花了我50,000 kip坐小巴,半天遊,會來我住宿的地方接我
It's 50,000 kip for minivan, pick up from my guesthouse, half day tour.
幫我到達後,還要再花20,000 kip,入園費
When I got there, I paid 20,000 kip for entrance fee.
這瀑布還可以,但不是我看到最好的一個,不過...就ok囉
The waterfall was okay, not the best I saw before, but...okay!
- Mar 05 Fri 2010 10:26
[Laos] 2010.03.02 sightseeing in Luang Prabang
德國朋友一整天都覺得不舒服
Joern was feeling sick whole day.
我獨自漫步在龍坡邦
I went sightseeing in Luang Prabang by myself.
我總是喜歡自己一個人走在街上
It's good that I always want to see a city by myself, without others.
總算,我能吃任何我想吃的東西
I ate what I'd love to try.
Be good!
- Mar 05 Fri 2010 10:23
[Laos] 2010.03.01 transpot from Vang Vieng to Luang Prabang
從旺陽到龍坡邦大約是超過六小時的車程,如果坐他們VIP bus的話
The transportation from Vang Vieng to Luang Prabang took over 6 hrs.
我跟我鄰座的英國男生聊了一下天
On the way I had some conversation with my neighber who's from UK.
他正在讀一本叫做"Marching Powder"的書
He was reading a book, "Marching Powder".
是個發生在南美洲的真實故事
It's a true story in South America.
或許我也能在寮國找到"複製"版本
Maybe I can find the "copy" in Laos.