德國朋友仍然不舒服
Joern's still sick.
我就自己去廣西瀑布玩耍啦
I went to Kuang Si Waterfall by myself.
花了我50,000 kip坐小巴,半天遊,會來我住宿的地方接我
It's 50,000 kip for minivan, pick up from my guesthouse, half day tour.
幫我到達後,還要再花20,000 kip,入園費
When I got there, I paid 20,000 kip for entrance fee.
這瀑布還可以,但不是我看到最好的一個,不過...就ok囉
The waterfall was okay, not the best I saw before, but...okay!
在回龍坡邦的途中,我們去了一個村莊,叫做Hmong
On the way back to Luang Prabang, we went to Hmong Village.
在我到那裏之前,我以為我能看見一些寮國婦女做衣服或者手工藝
Before I went there, I thought we can see some women making cloths or handicraft.
事實上,只有一群小朋友,想要賣些手環之類的手工藝品
Actually there's only kids, who were trying to sell some handicraft.
真的是一大堆小朋友圍繞在我們旁邊
Lots kids stayed around us.
在我回到city後,我去了普西山
I went to Phou Si Stupa when I came back to downtown.
我得到一些資訊,在登上山後,我能瀏覽整個龍坡邦市區
Some people told me I can see whole Luang Prabang city when I go to the top.
但空氣中佈滿了灰塵,不夠清楚得看到所有地方
It's quite dusty, not clear enough to see everything.
再一次的夜市
Night market again in the evening.
我遇到三立冒險王正在夜市拍攝一些場景
I met some Taiwanese who are filming TV programs at night market.
酷
Cool!
Be happy!
Ginger @ Sivilay Guesthouse, Luang Prabang, Laos
10.03.03 Kuang Si Waterfall
10.03.03 still Kuang Si Waterfall
10.03.03 you can go swimming in Kuang Si Waterfall
10.03.03 little girl near Kuang Si Waterfall
10.03.03 kids at Hmong Village
10.03.03 it's Hmong Village
10.03.03 the top of Phousi Mountain
10.03.03 the temple on the top of Phousi Mountain
10.03.03 it's the temple
10.03.03 I met 三立冒險王 filming here