close

昨晚我挺晚上床睡覺,因為花了約四小時完成三天的日記,先用英文接著又翻成中文
I went to bed late last night because I spent about 4 hours finishing my 3 days diaries, in English and translated in Chinese.
我德國朋友說我可以當德國人了
Joern said I can be a German.
噢不!事實上他說我有點太德國人了,哈哈
Oh no! Actually he said I'm too German, haha!

早上九點就有一大堆人在旅館大廳等著今天的健行行程
09:00 this morning at the labby of our hostel, there're so many people waiting for trekking tours.
我們今天是全天的健行,導遊是Lao Chai Village的Chui
We (Chris, Rebecca, Joern, Ginger) did one day trekking today with Chui, our tour guide, who is from Lao Chai Village.
這裡的當地人還挺嬌小的
The local people here are so short.
我很開心我是當中最高的 :)
I was happy that I'm the tallest one of them.

從早上九點到下午兩點半,我們走超過12公里
09:00-14:30, we went trekking for more than 12 km.
今天的天氣既不會太熱,也會太冷,很適合這樣的行程
It's a nice day for trekking, not too hot and not too freezing.
一路上我們照了一堆相片,山啊,村莊的人們啊,動物啊
On the way we took lots of photos of the mountains, the village people, the animals.
當地人們總是圍繞在我們身邊一起走
Local people always walked around us.
在午餐之前,對我而言是個很不錯的行程
Before lunch, it's a great tour for me.
接著,所有Lao Chai和一些Ta Van的人們試著要賣她們的手工藝品
Then, all of the Lao Chai people and some of Ta Van people tried to sell their handicrafts.
我們在沒買紀念品前進不了餐廳吃午餐
we can't go for lunch before we bought any souvenir.
"幫我買一個嘛!"
"Buy one for me!"
"你為她買了一個,也為我買一個!"
"You buy one for her and buy one for me!"
"你買了Lao Chai的東西,也買一個Ta Van的東西吧!"
"You buy one for Lao Chai and buy another one for Ta Van."
這些都是我們所聽到的
These were what we heard.
最後,我花了35,000越南盾得到一些手工藝品,唉!
Finally, I spent 35,000 D for some handicrafts, sigh!

咱在行程結束後跟昨天同個group的德國情侶一道來個下午茶,接著與美國夫妻道別
We went for afternoon tea with German couple which we met in our group yesterday and then said good-bye to American couple.
他們今晚離開Sapa
They left tonight.

晚餐後,我們與德國夫妻聚聚喝點東西閒聊
After dinner, we went for some drinks with German couple.
我們聊了語言、國旗、背包客、政府...等等
We talked about languages, flags, backpackers, goverments...etc.
他們這次的行程是從南美洲開始
They started this trip from South America.
將來有一天我要去那玩耍
I'd love to go there some day.
由於他們三位都是德國人,他們告訴我一些德國方言
Because three of them all came from Germany, they told me some dialects in Germany.
非常有趣
It's so interesting.
他們也有一些"繞口令"
They also have some "tongue twisters".
我則念了一段"四十四隻石獅子"
I told them "forty four stone lions" in Mandarin.
我們大約十一點左右結束離開
We finished at about eleven.
今晚跟他們聊天非常愉快
I had a great time with them.

他們從一位之前遇到的美國男生那聽到一句話,"Money is no experience."
"Money is no experience." They heard from an American guy they met before.
我喜歡!
I like it!

Night!

Ginger @ Sapa Summit Hotel, Sapa, Vietnam

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Ginger 的頭像
    Ginger

    [ Ginger ]

    Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()