今天是Vivi的生日,生日快樂捏 :)
Today's Vivien's birthday. Happy birthday to you.
我們的導遊跟昨天同一個
We went for trekking with the same guide yesterday.
不到三小時的健行
It's less than 3 hours walking.
一路上我們去了Cat Cat Village,還看了沒有很多水的瀑布
On the way we visited Cat Cat Village and saw the waterfall.
我比較喜歡昨天的行程
I prefer yesterday.
當我們結束健行,走回旅館時,天空變得霧霧的
When we finished trekking and went back to the hostel, it's getting foggy.
接著下起雨來了
Then it was raining.
噢對了!
Oh right!
我們導遊的英文還不差耶
The tour guide's English is not bad.
這些村莊的人們從觀光客身上學到很多英文
People from these villages learned a lot from tourists.
就像我在寮國時一般
When I stayed in Laos, it's the same.
他們非常認真地在學語言
They study languages so hard.
一位在lounge工作的男孩,在跟我討論他上課時英文老師給他們的回家作業
A boy who works in a lounge wanted to discuss his english homework with me.
我在跟一家小餐廳的老闆聊天時,他不知道我講的某一個單字
I talked with a boss of one small restaurant and he can't understand a word.
他馬上把他的英文辭典拿出來,因為他想要學這個字
He took his dictionary for me immediately because he wanted to learn the word.
這些是我在寮國時碰到的經歷
These're the experiences in Laos.
同樣的在Sapa時,他們能與觀光客們溝通
And in Sapa, they can communicate with tourists.
真的是讓我印象深刻
I'm so impressed.
或許他們英文說得都還比一些台灣人好
Maybe they speak better than some Taiwanese people.
嘿各位!我們都要用功加油
Hey guys! Study harder.
下午時,我們與德國夫妻一道去附近的French Backery
In the afternoon, we went to the French Backery with German couple.
我很愛他們的蛋糕
I loved their cakes!
除此,我今天多學了一些德國單字和一句義大利文
By the way, today I learn more German words and one Italian sentence.
一位住在我們旅館旁的小姐,在我們經過時總會遠遠地就揮著手,跟我們講話和大笑
A lady lives near by the hostel always waved her hands, talked to us and laughed.
我們認為她只會講英文的"水?"以及"等等見!"
We think she only can say "Water?" and "See you later."
美國夫妻的男生幫她取了個綽號"等等見小姐"
Kris called her "see you later lady".
當我們離開時,咱們每個人都跟她買了瓶水
When we left, all of us bought a bottle of water for her.
德國夫妻告訴我們,他們一早向她買水時,身上並沒有比較小張面額的鈔票
German couple said they bought one this morning but they didn't have smaller cash.
"等等見小姐"把她們的大張鈔票退回來並揮著她的手示意
"See you later lady" gave their bigger money back and waved her hands.
意思應該是"不用在意!等你們有比較小張的鈔票,再回來付帳"
It meant "Don't worry! When you have smaller one, come back and pay for it."
她人超友善的
She's so friendly.
我跟她買了一瓶水,她試著想多給我一瓶免費可口可樂
I bought a bottle of water from her and she tried to give me Coke Cola for free.
德國夫婦買一瓶水,她則給他們兩瓶水
German couple bought a bottle of water from her and she gave them two bottles of water.
哇烏!
Wow!
現在我在臥鋪火車上正要回河內
Now I'm on the overnight train back to Hanoi.
與前幾天的有一點不一樣,這次的看起來比較豪華
It's different from the last train, more luxury.
我們跟兩位越南人同間房
We stayed with two guys from Vietnam.
我想應該該躺平睡覺了,因為四周非常安靜
I think it's time to go to bed, so quiet!
Night!
Ginger @ Fanxipan Express Train, Laocai- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Mar 18 Thu 2010 00:08
[Vietnam] 2010.03.16 Cat Cat Village, French Backery For disadventaged youth, Fanxipan Express Train
close
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言