我們今天走去胡志明的陵寢
We walked to HCM's Mausoleum today.
都在走路的一天
It's a walking day.
回旅館時,我再次穿梭在Old Quarter中
On the way back, I spent time at Old Quarter again.
或許我已經習慣了這裡的交通,哈!
Maybe I got used to the traffic, ha!
我沒辦法得到昨天講的那份工作面試機會,因為我人現在還不在澳洲
I can't get the interview I said yesterday because I'm not in Australia now.
我還跟之前事務所的同事小宋聊了一下msn
I also msn with my colleague.
超級恭喜!又一位建築師了 :)
Congratulations! Another architect :)
這個晚上,我去升龍水上木偶戲院看越南傳統水上木偶秀
This evening, I watched the Vietnamese traditional show in Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
當我到達入口時,"梅蘭芳"這部電影突然出現在我腦海中
When I arrived the entrence, "Forever Enthralled" was in my mind.
"梅蘭芳",中國電影,是在講一位在近代史上京劇界非常有名的人─梅蘭芳
"Forever Enthralled", Chinese movie, is talking about Mei Lanfang who was one of the most famous Beijing opera artists in modern history.
記得在電影中,當他在國外巡迴演出時,他們感到非常害怕
I remembered when he performed in foreign countries, they were afraid.
所有觀眾都說英語,他們並不了解中文及中國的文化
The audience spoke English. They can't understand Chinese and the culture.
但在他表演結束時,所有觀眾起立並由衷地為梅蘭芳鼓掌叫好
After his show, all the audience stood up and clapped Mei Lanfang heartily.
現在,作為一個外國人,我要看越南的水上木偶秀
Now, as a foreigner, I watched the Vietnamese water puppet show.
在戲院內,滿滿的都是歐洲人
It's full of European in the theatre.
秀還挺有趣的
The show was interesting.
如果他們能使整個表演更精緻,水上木偶秀大概會更受歡迎吧
If they can make it more elaborate, the water puppet show will be more popular.
同時,我也想到了"布袋戲"
I also thought about "Taiwanese Hand Puppet Theater".
它在台灣也挺受歡迎的,但我從來沒想要去了解
It's so famous in Taiwan but I never pay attention to it.
下次我會試著觀賞的
I'll try to watch next time.
Night!
Ginger @ Camellia 4 Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Mar 21 Sun 2010 02:21
[Vietnam] 2010.03.18 walking in Hanoi, Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
close
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言