我今天在Old Quarter這區亂走
I walked around at Old Quarter today.
跟Ms' (H)見面,她仍然給我兩張水上木偶劇的票作為見面禮
I met Ms. (H) and she still gave me two water puppet tickets as gifts.
在來這裡之前,她曾說她要給我這份禮物
Before I came here, she said she'll give me the gift.
她真的人很好!
She's relly nice!
讓我來告訴你們為什麼我覺得河內是個令人不舒服的城市
Let's talk about why I said Hanoi is an evil city.
第一,所有開車或騎車的人從來不看路,他們一直按喇叭
First, everyone here drives wiouthout watching. They're sounding their horns.
過馬路時,我們都跟著當地人走
We always followed locals to cross the road.
否則,我們可能會一直站在原地,哈!
Otherwise, we would stand at the same place for long time, ha!
當我們走在一個路非常狹窄的市場裡,許多人用時速30-40km以上直直從我們旁邊呼嘯而過,並且大按喇叭
When we walked at a market and the road for people was narrow, many people rode motorbikes across the road with 30-40 km/hr speed.
我們只能快點跳開以躲避這些機車
We must jumped to avoid them.
瘋狂的人們!
Crazy People!
第二,他們總是想欺騙
Second, they cheated all the time.
我看到一位在賣點心的小姐
I saw a lady selling some snacks.
"這怎麼賣?"
"How much is it?"
"一顆五千"接著她開始把點心們夾進一個塑膠袋內 (AUD 1 = 15,000 D, AUD 1 = NTD 29)
"5,000 for one." Then she started to put snacks into a plastic bag. (AUD 1 = 15,000 D)
"不不不"
"No no no!"
"兩萬"塑膠袋內大約有7-8顆
"20,000" She put abut 7-8 snacks into the plastic bag.
好吧!我可以付這樣的價錢
Okay! I can pay for them.
我給她一張面額五萬的鈔票並取得同意拍照
I gave her a cash 50,000 and asked for photos.
在照相後,她只找給我一萬
After taking photos, she gave me 10,000.
她應該要找我三萬才是
She was supposed to give me 30,000.
"不!妳說這才賣兩萬而已"
"No! you said 20,000."
"四萬"
"40,000!"
"不!兩萬"
"No! 20,000."
"四萬"
"40,000"
"好吧!把我的五萬還來,我不買了"
"Okay! Give me my 50,000. I don't want to buy it."
她把原本找給我的一萬拿回去,換了一張兩萬給我
She took the 10,000 back and gave me 20,000.
"兩萬",她說
"20,000" She said.
我非常非常生氣
I was so angry.
"不!這些點心兩萬,妳應該要找給我三萬"
"No! 20,000 for them. You should give me 30,000."
在過了8-10分鐘後,我終於拿到我該拿的錢
After about 8-10 minutes, I finally got my money.
另一個故事在二手書店內
Another one was in a secondhand bookstore.
我買了一本書Restless,價錢十六萬五千
I bought a book, Restless, for 165,000.
接著Joern也去了那家書店
Then Joern went there as well.
他和裡面的女店員討價還價後買了一本
He bought a book and bargained with the girl inside.
當他回到旅館,我問他買的書的價錢,並得知他有殺價
when he came back, I asked the price for his book and knew he bargained.
"我不知道原來在這二手書店也可以殺價"我說
"I don't know I can bargain in the secondhand bookstore." I said.
"當然可以殺價啊!妳花多少錢買這本書?"Joern問我
"Of course you can. How much did you pay for your book?" Joern asked.
"十六萬五千盾"
"165,000 D."
"什麼?給我看這本書"
"What? Show me the book."
我把書拿出來給他端詳,如果是全新正版,這本書價錢是8塊英鎊
I showed the book and the original new one was 8 pounds.
Joern說,"我們去書店吧,這本書太貴了"
Joern said, " Let's go to the bookstore. It's too expensive."
我們走進書店
We went to the store.
"不好意思喔!我朋友剛才這本書買貴了
"Excuese me. My friend just bought this book and it's too expensive.
我才花七萬就買到一本比她那本厚很多的二手書
My book's thicker than her's and I only paid for 70,000.
就算是全新也英鎊8元,你不能賣十六萬五千
The original new one was 8 pounds. You shouldn't sell for 165,000.
它已經被看過很多次了,真的,妳應該要還給她一些錢
It's used. Seriously, you should give her some money back."
過了幾分鐘爭執,我得回十五萬
After few minutes argument, I got 15,000.
謝謝你德國朋友
Thanks Joern :)
對了!小心河內的鳳梨小姐們
Oh right! Be careful about pineapple ladies in Hanoi.
她們主動問我們要不要提著扁擔照相
They asked us to take photos carrying shoulder pole.
身為觀光客的我們當然要啊!
Of course we did! We are tourists.
接著她們開始要求我們買她們的鳳梨
Then they asked us to buy their pineapples.
當我在寮國時,儘管不買東西,我們仍然可以照相
When I was in Laos, I can take photos everywhere without buying anything.
寮國人們總是笑笑的並點頭
People in Laos always smiled and nodded.
表示我們可以照相
It means we can take photos.
但河內!
But Hanoi!
有夠令人不舒服的
So evil.
晚上九點多我們搭了會過夜有臥鋪的火車前往Laocai Train Staion
We took the overnight train to Laocai Train Staion at 21:10.
四人一間房
There're 4 people in a room.
在這認識了一對美國年輕夫婦,目前住在日本
We met an USA couple who live in Japan now.
他們告訴我們一些在各個國家潛水的經驗
They talked about some scuba diving experience.
我會嘗試的!在我回澳洲後,或者是去了有很美的海邊像是Phi Phi島(泰國)
I will try it when I go back to Australia or somewhere with nice beaches like Phi Phi Island (Thailand).
Night!
Ginger @ overnight train Hanoi- Laocai Train Station, Vietnam

10.03.13 Hoan Kiem Lake
10.03.13 still Hoan Kiem Lake
