我們參加了個整天的tour
We went for a one day tour today.
價錢是美金55
It's USD 55. 
我們使用kip付錢,而代辦內的先生告訴我們,昨晚的價錢有錯誤
We paid 425,000 kip yesterday and the tour guy told me it's not the real price today.
不管怎樣,一大早我們又多付了40,000 kip
Anyway, we paid 40,000 kip each this morning.

在minivan上,我遇到之前一起在Rewards工作的Ryan(NZ)及Lisa(German)

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

德國朋友仍然不舒服
Joern's still sick.
我就自己去廣西瀑布玩耍啦
I went to Kuang Si Waterfall by myself.
花了我50,000 kip坐小巴,半天遊,會來我住宿的地方接我
It's 50,000 kip for minivan, pick up from my guesthouse, half day tour.
幫我到達後,還要再花20,000 kip,入園費
When I got there, I paid 20,000 kip for entrance fee.
這瀑布還可以,但不是我看到最好的一個,不過...就ok囉
The waterfall was okay, not the best I saw before, but...okay!

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

德國朋友一整天都覺得不舒服
Joern was feeling sick whole day.
我獨自漫步在龍坡邦
I went sightseeing in Luang Prabang by myself.
我總是喜歡自己一個人走在街上
It's good that I always want to see a city by myself, without others.
總算,我能吃任何我想吃的東西
I ate what I'd love to try.

Be good!

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

從旺陽到龍坡邦大約是超過六小時的車程,如果坐他們VIP bus的話
The transportation from Vang Vieng to Luang Prabang took over 6 hrs.
我跟我鄰座的英國男生聊了一下天
On the way I had some conversation with my neighber who's from UK.
他正在讀一本叫做"Marching Powder"的書
He was reading a book, "Marching Powder".
是個發生在南美洲的真實故事
It's a true story in South America.
或許我也能在寮國找到"複製"版本
Maybe I can find the "copy" in Laos.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

我們在今天早上搬到另一個guesthouse
We moved to another guesthouse this morning.
在我來寮國之前,許多朋友告訴我,別在到達當地之前就預訂好房間
Before I came to Laos, many friends told me not to make a reservation first.
你必須先看過房間後再決定
You should ask to look around and decide it.
我完全做了錯誤的決定
I made the mistake.
當我們還在永珍時,我們就預訂了旺陽的住宿
We made a reservation for accomodation in Vang Vieng when we were in Vientiane.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

我今天終於體會到寮國生活步調到底有多慢
I realized how slow it is in Laos today.
原本應該要有人在早上十點鐘時把我們載去坐公車到旺陽
They should pick us up from our guesthouse at 10:00 AM.
我們從09:40一直等到約10:45
We waited from 09:40 to around 10:45.
在11:00左右,終於開始前進旺陽
Around 11:00, we finally were on the way to Vang Vieng.
車上有很多寮國人
There're many locals on the bus.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

早餐之後,為了找Information Centre,我們開始亂走
We walked around the street for the information after breakfast.
Jörn對我而言是個好旅伴,因為他也是個猛照相人
Jörn is a great person for travelling because he also takes photos all the time.
差不多20分鐘後,我們發現完全走錯路
After about 20 minutes, we found that we went to the wrong direction.
接著,再次搭了tuk tuk
Then we took a tuk tuk.
今天的司機仍然像昨天那位一樣,迷路!
The driver also lost his way, like the one yesterday.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

在渡過一個超難熬的晚上後,我搭了AirAsia的飛機從吉隆坡到永珍
After the long night, I took the flight (AirAsia) from Kuala Lumpur to Vientiane.
感謝我的小學同學雷智翔及他的父母
Thanks my primary school's classmate, James Lei and his parents.
當我到了機場,他們安排了人來接我到他們的餐廳
When I arrived the airport, they arranged to pick me up to their place.
我在那裡吃了寮式米粉,挺不賴的
I ate the Laos' style rice noodle soup. It's so nice.
在來寮國之前,我就聽說寮國啤酒非常有名
Before I came here, I heard "Beer Lao" is very famous here.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

中午謝謝爸載我到機場
Thanks dad taking me to the airport
謝謝所有人的祝福
Thanks everyone who left messages

由於前陣子才去過吉隆坡
Not only I went to Kuala Lumpur just one and half months ago
且這次轉機就在隔一天大早
but I also must transit in the early morning on next day
就待在機場過夜

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

it's a note i typed for Irene few minutes ago. maybe someone wants it as well. it's Melbourne in my eyes. if u have some opinion, plz tell me!

why do i love Melbourne? cuz the buildings, the people, the air, everything. even the same places, with different people, it's another face for me. sometimes u can see the street performers. some are powerful, some are weird, some are funny, some are... 

======================================================

some information about Melbourne

first, go to information centre on Federation Square. take a paper called "Inner City Map and Transport Guide" with u. this map is useful. then u must know two "free" public transportaion. one is circle tram and the other is "Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle".
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=251271&id=1318614455

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()