close

早餐之後,為了找Information Centre,我們開始亂走
We walked around the street for the information after breakfast.
Jörn對我而言是個好旅伴,因為他也是個猛照相人
Jörn is a great person for travelling because he also takes photos all the time.
差不多20分鐘後,我們發現完全走錯路
After about 20 minutes, we found that we went to the wrong direction.
接著,再次搭了tuk tuk
Then we took a tuk tuk.
今天的司機仍然像昨天那位一樣,迷路!
The driver also lost his way, like the one yesterday.
不管怎樣,我們仍然到了
Anyway, We arrived there.
但完全對我們沒有任何幫助
It's helpless for us.
咱們需要另一個計畫,去找旅行社
We needed plan B, to go for travel agency.
但接著發現套裝行程都貴得嚇人
Tour packages here are so expensive.
後來決定先搭車到旺陽
Then we decided to take a bus to Vang Vieng first.

路上都是澳洲人和德國人
There're lots of Australian, German here.
當我們碰到旅客,Jörn總是能用德文溝通,很妙!
When we met people, Jörn can spoke German all the time, cool!

我們去湄公河看夕陽
We went to Mekong Rive for sunset.
完全非我預期,唉!
It's not what I expected, sigh!
對了,Jörn發現很弔詭的事情
Oh right, Jörn found a weird thing.
有不少車沒有車牌
Some cars here they don't have number plates.
他們也不撕掉包著座椅的塑膠套
They didn't take off their plastic cover for the seats.

晚安
Good night!
明天要去所謂探險的首都
I'm going to the capital of adventure tomorrow. 
明天見,旺陽!
See u tomorrow, Vang Vieng!

Ginger @ Hotel Vanhuong, Vientiane, Laos

10.02.26  

10.02.26 on the street of Vientiane

 

10.02.26  

10.02.26 she's a cute old lady

 

10.02.26  

10.02.26 it's Mekong River

arrow
arrow

    Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()