R0033239-2.jpg    

I could not tell you guys about my latest news because of the academical English reading.

由於成堆的學術英文閱讀,最近一直沒有辦法告訴大家近況

After a depressing week, I finally released from journals for few hours.

在沮喪、消沉的一周後,我總算可以從書中解放幾個小時

I almost forgot the feeling about travelling these few years.

差點都要忘記前幾年旅行時的感覺了

As usual, I walked around the town and followed my heart. My heart is my GPS.

如同以往,我的腳步跟隨著我的心走在城市裡;我的心,就是我的GPS

I found a vintage clothing store. I saw some really old walls. There's always something interesting on my way.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()

I had my first presentation today at the class called "Design Value".

今天,在"Design Value"這堂課上,我第一次上台報告

We talked about ourselves such as hometown, background, experience, reasons to be here and so on.

我們要告訴其他同學自己的出生地、背景、經驗、為什麼想來唸設計管理的原因等等

I volunteered to be the first one to speak up.

我自願第一個上台亂講話

I supposed to end it in five minutes but I was too nervous. It took me more time to finish.

原本,我應該要在五分鐘內講完所有內容,但我太緊張了,以至於花了更久的時間才結束

For the PowerPoint, I did not make it seriously. I did not know if it was what Irini wanted.

我做的PPT並沒有非常正式,不曉得這是不是Irini想要的東西

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

12.01.22Almost everyone except Marc. We are from different countries. We celebrated the lunar new year together.  

 

It was not my first time spending the lunar new years overseas.

這不是我第一次在國外過春節了

The lunar new year's eve in 2009, I just arrived a strawberrry farm near Melbourne, Australia and I knew NO ONE! What a lonely NYE it was.

2009年的除夕,我剛到一個人生地不熟澳洲墨爾本附近的草莓園,是個相當孤單的一個除夕夜

This year, I had so much fun with my new friends who are from everywhere in the world.

今年,我和一大群來自世界各地的新朋友一起過節,很開心的一天!

After Skype with my lovely family in the morning (they just finished the family reunion dinner in Taiwan), I met my MA Design/ Design Management classmates at school.

近中午,跟已經結束年夜飯的台灣家人們Skype視訊結束後,我與同在這間學校念設計或設計管理的碩士班同學們碰面

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

I have been in Newcastle for one week now.

話說我來到Newcastle也一星期了

Yesterday I had a class called "Commercialisation" and today I went for "Reflective Practice".

昨天我上了一堂叫做"Commercialisation"的課,而今天是"Reflective Practice"

Actually I got a little bit lost in the class yesterday. I felt frustrated about it.

其實昨天上課時我有些地方有點神遊,超沮喪的

However, it's a good start today. Dr. Stuart talked about the class.

不過,今天算是有不錯的開始,我們的教授Stuart在告訴我們這堂課的內容

He asked us to make a plan of "social activities", to talk to our classmates and then to observe what we would get from others. Finally we reflected and made another plan or went for others' plans.

他請我們各自擬訂一個讓所有同學認識彼此的活動,告訴同學自己的計劃並觀察得到的回應:最後反思原本的計畫,再擬訂修改計畫,或者是就跟隨別人的計畫

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

It was the enrolment and induction day yesterday.

昨天是註冊日以及系所的介紹日

Because I didn't get the e-mail from school, I missed the enrolment time.

由於我沒收到學校寄來的通知,直到下午我才知道我錯過註冊時間

I did it after the inductioon from our professors.

在所上的教授們介紹完課程後,我趕緊請裡面的行政人員幫我處理註冊事宜

Then, I almost missed the chance to meet the classmates from last September.

接著!我差一點錯過跟秋季班同學碰面的機會

Well, all of my classmates look nice.

大家看起來都很不賴

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

How are you, my friends? I'm excited and nervous right now.

大家好嗎?我現在處於很興奮也很緊張的狀況底下

Step by step, finally I am going to study abroad.

這樣一步一步按著自己的計劃,終於,我走到這一刻了

Everyone keeps talking to me that I can do it.

每個人都告訴我說我可以做到的

Hey! Thanks a lot. I will try my best.

嘿!謝謝你們大家,我會努力做到最好

First, of course I want to thank my family for supporting me, my parents, grandmother, uncles, aunties, cousins, sister...etc.

首先,當然要感謝我的家人,支持著我,謝謝我的父母、外婆、伯伯叔叔舅舅們、姑姑阿姨伯母舅母們、堂兄弟姊妹以及表兄弟姊妹,還有我最愛的妹妹

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

09.10.31sunset, Mana Island.JPG  

 

Mana Island 屬於 Mamanuca 群島之一

Mana Island is one of Mamanuca Group of Islands.

我們從 Denarau 港搭 South Sea Cruises 到這小島

We took South Sea Cruises from Port Denarau to the small island.

在 Mana Island 住宿,我們有兩個選擇,一個是 Mana Island Resort,另一個則是 Ratu Kini's Backpacker

For accommodation on Mana Island, there're two options, one is Mana Island Resort and the other is Ratu Kini's Backpacker.

前者由日本人經營,他們擁有半個島

Mana Island Resort is operated by Japanese. They own half an island.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

09.10.31on the way to Mana Island.JPG  

 

當我抵達斐濟時,計程車司機問我,「第一次來這裡旅遊嗎?」

When I first arrived Fiji, the taxi driver asked me, "Is it your first time here?"

他告訴我斐濟由超過三百個島嶼而組成

He told me there're more than three hundred islands in Fiji.

就算是一天待在一個島上,也要一年左右才可以走遍斐濟

Even one day each island, I still need almost a year to travel around here.

至於該用甚麼方式感受斐濟?

What's the famous way to feel Fiji?

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

09.10.29Sheraton Resort.JPG  

 

國際航線幾乎降落在斐濟的第三大城 Nadi Town

Most flights land in Nadi Town which is the third largest city of Fiji.

首都則是Suva,據說治安不大好的地方

The capital of Fiji is Suva, the town with bad public security.

對於台灣人,進出斐濟是不需要簽證的

Taiwanese don't need the tourist visa to visit here.

前三天,待在「Sheraton Fiji Resort」

We stayed at Sheraton Fiji Resort for the first three nights.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

09.10.28almost arrived.JPG  

 

在斐濟打招呼時,就講「Bula」吧!

When you say hello in Fiji, just say "Bula!"

這是我在斐濟的大致行程

Here is the itinerary of my trip in Fiji.

 

28th Oct 2009 Wed

Brisbane - Nadi (Air Pacific) / Sheraton Fiji Resort

 

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()