close

在渡過一個超難熬的晚上後,我搭了AirAsia的飛機從吉隆坡到永珍
After the long night, I took the flight (AirAsia) from Kuala Lumpur to Vientiane.
感謝我的小學同學雷智翔及他的父母
Thanks my primary school's classmate, James Lei and his parents.
當我到了機場,他們安排了人來接我到他們的餐廳
When I arrived the airport, they arranged to pick me up to their place.
我在那裡吃了寮式米粉,挺不賴的
I ate the Laos' style rice noodle soup. It's so nice.
在來寮國之前,我就聽說寮國啤酒非常有名
Before I came here, I heard "Beer Lao" is very famous here.
所以我一定要試試看啦:P
Of course I tried it.
基本上我不是個愛喝啤酒的人
Nomally, I'm not a beer person. I don't like to drink a beer.
但在我喝了以後,發現它真的很好喝,不會苦,很順口,給個推字!
But after I drank it, OMG, it tasted so good.
雷爸爸雷媽媽也告訴我一些旅遊資訊
They also tell me some travel information.
現在或許不是個好時機去南部玩耍,因為目前算是乾季
Because of the dry season, maybe it's not the perfect time to explore south.
(南部是看瀑布及據說很美的島們)
(We can see the waterfall and beautiful islands there.)
這句應該不用翻譯,Marc是我的加拿大法語區朋友,曾經去過南部的四千美島Si Phan Don,他告訴我,如果可以,他想在那裏待上至少三個月
Marc! I'll come back again because you said it's the best place you have ever been.

在差不多五點左右,我跟當初在Fraser Island的tour遇到的德國朋友碰面
About 17:00 local time, I met Jörn, the German guy I met at Fraser Island's tour.
接下來這個月我們會一起旅行
We'll travel togother for the rest of the month.
這對我是好事,哈!因為又可以開始練習英文了
It's good that I can practice english speaking again, haha~

我們試著找地方換錢
We tried to find out the place with ATM for exchange.
要找到可以用其他國家的卡提領當地貨幣的ATM實在不是件容易事
It's not easy to find an ATM for foreign card.
我在此有了第一次的Tuk Tuk經驗
I had the first time of Tuk Tuk.
還挺有趣的
It's cool and interesting.
但事實上,載我們的司機一直迷路
Actually, the person who drove lost the way all the time.
但隨意啦!在寮國,任何事情都可以"慢!慢!慢!"
But I don't care. Everything in Laos is "Slow! Slow! Slow!"
我能放鬆的渡過時間
I can relax for nothing.

要知道寮國錢幣(kip)的價值到底怎樣有夠難的,一大堆0
It's difficult to figure out the currency here, so many 0.
再換完錢後,我們在噴水池附近吃晚餐
After exchanged, we went to the fountain court for dinner.
服務員的英文還不賴,比我預期要好
The waiter spoke good English. I mean better than I expected.
這裡的食物我覺得還好而已,但氣氛很不錯
Food here was just okay for me but the place was nice.

由於我們明天想看看整個市區,我開始讀朋友的Lonely Planet(旅遊時大家的好夥伴)
We wanted to do sightseeing tomorrow, so I read Jörn's Lonely Planet.
但因為我實在太久沒躺下來睡覺,看沒兩下子就想躺平了
It's the best way to tell me that I must sleep right now because I haven't slept for long.
晚安!
Night!

Ginger @ Hotel Vanhuong, Vientiane, Laos

10.02.25  

10.02.25 I was trying to make a new plan for Laos

arrow
arrow

    Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()