close

我今天終於體會到寮國生活步調到底有多慢
I realized how slow it is in Laos today.
原本應該要有人在早上十點鐘時把我們載去坐公車到旺陽
They should pick us up from our guesthouse at 10:00 AM.
我們從09:40一直等到約10:45
We waited from 09:40 to around 10:45.
在11:00左右,終於開始前進旺陽
Around 11:00, we finally were on the way to Vang Vieng.
車上有很多寮國人
There're many locals on the bus.
坐在我前座的一位寮國婦人讓我有點害怕
I was scared by the woman sat in front of me.
她在車上連吐了兩次
She was sick in the bus, twice.

旺陽在我們到達時是很安靜的
When we arrived, the town was a little quiet.
每個人都在玩tubing、kayaking或者去看cave
Everyone was doing tubing, kayaking or caving at that moment.
許多餐廳都在播"六人行"
The restaurants here broadcast Friends, the American famous drama.
在這裡你甚至可以躺下來,就只是輕鬆的享受你的餐點你的時間
You can lie down, relax to enjoy the time for your meal.
感覺相當酷
It's quite cool.
我們在餐廳遇到了一些背包客並在晚餐後一道去了橋另一頭的bar
we met some backpackers in the restaurant and went for party in the evening.
晚上的旺陽和白天完全不一樣,晚上到處都是旅客
It's completely different between day time and night time in Vang Vieng, full of tourists.
你會忘記其實你現在是在寮國
You will forget that actually you are in Laos right now.

在bar內讓我著實感到可怕
It's horrible when we stayed in a bar.
他們的餐點內有"蘑菇"
They serviced mushroom!!
你們懂我的意思嗎?毒品的一種
Everyone knows what I mean? The drugs!
我不喜歡這裡 :(
I don't like here.
除此,還有一個來自美國的醉漢說想跟我結婚
By the way, there's a drunk man from USA wanted to marry me. = =
他說,"我希望我能娶妳"
He said, "I wish I could marry you..."
恩...對我來說並不是個好地方
Hmm... not a good place for me to stay.

晚安
Night!

Ginger @ Malany Guesthouse, Vang Vieng, Laos

10.02.27  

10.02.27 bought what you wanted on the vip bus

 

10.02.27  

10.02.27 work hard

 

10.02.27  

10.02.27 on the way to Vang Vieng

 

10.02.27  

10.02.27 old lady, kid and chicken

 

10.02.27  

10.02.27 buffalo

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Ginger 的頭像
    Ginger

    [ Ginger ]

    Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()