10.09.26from Port Vila.JPG  

 

萬那杜首都 Port Vila 所在的島嶼為 Efate,也是我們這次行程最主要待的地方

We spent more time in Port Vila, Efate of the trip.

由於紐約班機延誤,我無法在雪梨與D碰頭一起飛到Port Vila

Due to the delayed flight in New York, I couldn't meet D in Sydney and then took the same flight to Port Vila.

經過64小時的飛行加上等待,總算獨自一人抵達萬那杜

I finally arrived Vanuatu after 64 hours' flights and waiting.

儘管已經將近午夜,機場內仍然有一群萬那杜人唱歌彈吉他歡迎遊客們到來

When tourists came into the arrivals hall, some Vanuatuans sang and played guitar for us even it's almost midnight.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()

10.09.27on the way to Yasur Volcana.JPG 

 

10.09.27to see the volcano.JPG 

 

10.09.27it's almost sunset.JPG  

 

台灣有火山,但不是像萬那杜 Tanna Island 上這樣這麼活躍的火山

There're extinct and dormant volcanoes in Taiwan. In Vanuatu, there're many active volcanoes.

去萬那杜前,我們在北邊因潛水有名的 Santo Island 與南邊因火山有名的 Tanna Island 中做取捨,後來決定去 Tanna

Before going to Vanuatu, we had to choose Santo Island which is famous for scuba diving or Tanna Island which is known of volcanoes for our trip. We decided to travel in Tanna.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

10.09.27children at Tanna Resort.JPG  

 

萬那杜是全球最快樂的國家之一

Vanuatu is one of the happiest countries in the world.

或許你會問我:「這國家在哪?」

You may ask me, "where is the country?"

它處在南太平洋,澳洲的東北方,是台灣的邦交國之一

It's northeast from Australia in South Pacific and one of our allies.

這張照片是在Port Vila南方小島Tanna Island上拍的

I took this photo in Tanna Island which is an island south from their capital, Port Vila.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

08年中秋,剛到Australia不久,與朋友租車去Wave Rock被開了AUD 700的罰單;今年,從New York離開飛往Sydney,才搭上第一班飛機,就因為天候狀況不加,"塞機"兩小時後才起飛,嚴重延誤了我接下來的轉機,到達Chicago,我的下一班飛機(Chicago-LA)早已起飛,去United Airline的Customer Service詢問,幫我更改行班為Chicago-San Francisco-Sydney,但晚一天抵達Sydney,原本的機票Sydney-Port Vila只得作廢,靠著打電話給Daria,多花了AUD 500左右買了新機票,在此還要感謝阿晟及Ken也在網路上班我查機票,謝謝你們!


這晚上獨自一人睡在Chicago機場內,沒有枕頭,沒有睡袋,試圖想訂機場附近的住宿,但我的Telstra打出去沒通,唉!好在之前電話內有AUD 150以上的credit,這樣不停打國際電話,目前只剩下AUD 22左右


早上醒後,突然想到,不知我接下來的兩班飛機時間是否會太接近,一個月前,在LA時因為入關和重新通過security以及行李再次check in,抵達LA-Chicago的登機門時,距離起飛時間只剩下2-3 mins,登機門早已關閉,還好United機組人員願意讓我登機;從那之後,一直在擔心同樣的事情發生,因此,我又去了一趟United的櫃台,果然不出所料!服務人員一邊幫我換前一班機票,一邊追查我的寄放行李,結果行李本身已經飛到LA了!好心的服務人員不停打電話,好不容易才搞定我的luggage,讓它從LA飛到SF與我的新班機會合!呼,現在我人在San Francisco機場內等待登機,不幸中的大幸就是...這裡有免費的網路,希望不要再有什麼意外了,讓我順利到達Vanuatu吧!


cross your fingers for me, my friends : )

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

參加了全天的行程到高台教的寺廟以及古芝地道(每個人美金7元)
We did one-day tour to Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tennels (USD 7/pp).
這是個很大的團體,超多人的
It's a huge group.

我們的車開了差不多三個半小時候到了這奇怪的寺廟
We drove about 3.5 hours to the strange temple.
這是一個獨一無二的宗教
It's an unique religion.
它的建築式樣非常詭異,你可以在一根柱子上看到西方與東方的風格

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

一早咱們搭了飛機前往西貢
We took a flight from Hanoi to Saigon this morning.
這裡天氣挺熱的
It's hot here.
在約一個月後的今天,我終於看到藍天了
After one month, I finally saw the blue sky.
這裡的交通比河內好很多
The traffic is better than Hanoi.
西貢的是區內有許多公園綠地
There're many parks in Saigon.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

得到一些同團人們的e-mail
I got some e-mail addresses from our group.
在午餐之前,我們在Imperial Junk上看書或者打個小盹
Before lunch, we spent time reading, napping on our Imperial Junk.
午餐後,打道回河內
After lunch, we went back to Hanoi.

明天要去西貢(胡志明市)
I'm going to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tomorrow.
這次的旅程幾乎要結束了

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

我現在在帆船上

I'm on a junk now.

今天我們會睡在這船上

Today we will sleep on the junk.

從河內到下龍灣的港口大約要三個半小時的車程

It took about 3.5 hours from Hanoi to Halong harbour.

我們乘著小船去看些岩石峭壁

We took a small boat for some cliffs.

在小小的午睡過後(我完全是沉睡在帆船的屋頂上),我們參觀了一個被法國人發現的鐘乳石洞

After a nap (I had a great sleep on the top of the junk), we went to a cave which was discovered by French people.

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

我們今天走去胡志明的陵寢
We walked to HCM's Mausoleum today.
都在走路的一天
It's a walking day.
回旅館時,我再次穿梭在Old Quarter中
On the way back, I spent time at Old Quarter again.
或許我已經習慣了這裡的交通,哈!
Maybe I got used to the traffic, ha!

我沒辦法得到昨天講的那份工作面試機會,因為我人現在還不在澳洲

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

今天換馬尾生日,生日快樂喔耶!
Today is Judy's birthday. Happy birthday to you. 

睡在臥舖火車上一晚之後,我整個就是精疲力盡
I was completely exhausted after sleeping on the overnight train.
在中午以前,我只有讓自己放鬆放空
Before noon, I only relaxed for nothing.
今天與德國夫妻一道吃午餐,在他們建議的餐廳內
We ate lunch with German couple in a restaurant they recommended.
很不錯的一餐

文章標籤

Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()