萬那杜首都 Port Vila 所在的島嶼為 Efate,也是我們這次行程最主要待的地方
We spent more time in Port Vila, Efate of the trip.
由於紐約班機延誤,我無法在雪梨與D碰頭一起飛到Port Vila
萬那杜首都 Port Vila 所在的島嶼為 Efate,也是我們這次行程最主要待的地方
We spent more time in Port Vila, Efate of the trip.
由於紐約班機延誤,我無法在雪梨與D碰頭一起飛到Port Vila
08年中秋,剛到Australia不久,與朋友租車去Wave Rock被開了AUD 700的罰單;今年,從New York離開飛往Sydney,才搭上第一班飛機,就因為天候狀況不加,"塞機"兩小時後才起飛,嚴重延誤了我接下來的轉機,到達Chicago,我的下一班飛機(Chicago-LA)早已起飛,去United Airline的Customer Service詢問,幫我更改行班為Chicago-San Francisco-Sydney,但晚一天抵達Sydney,原本的機票Sydney-Port Vila只得作廢,靠著打電話給Daria,多花了AUD 500左右買了新機票,在此還要感謝阿晟及Ken也在網路上班我查機票,謝謝你們!
這晚上獨自一人睡在Chicago機場內,沒有枕頭,沒有睡袋,試圖想訂機場附近的住宿,但我的Telstra打出去沒通,唉!好在之前電話內有AUD 150以上的credit,這樣不停打國際電話,目前只剩下AUD 22左右
早上醒後,突然想到,不知我接下來的兩班飛機時間是否會太接近,一個月前,在LA時因為入關和重新通過security以及行李再次check in,抵達LA-Chicago的登機門時,距離起飛時間只剩下2-3 mins,登機門早已關閉,還好United機組人員願意讓我登機;從那之後,一直在擔心同樣的事情發生,因此,我又去了一趟United的櫃台,果然不出所料!服務人員一邊幫我換前一班機票,一邊追查我的寄放行李,結果行李本身已經飛到LA了!好心的服務人員不停打電話,好不容易才搞定我的luggage,讓它從LA飛到SF與我的新班機會合!呼,現在我人在San Francisco機場內等待登機,不幸中的大幸就是...這裡有免費的網路,希望不要再有什麼意外了,讓我順利到達Vanuatu吧!
參加了全天的行程到高台教的寺廟以及古芝地道(每個人美金7元)
We did one-day tour to Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tennels (USD 7/pp).
這是個很大的團體,超多人的
It's a huge group.
我們的車開了差不多三個半小時候到了這奇怪的寺廟
We drove about 3.5 hours to the strange temple.
這是一個獨一無二的宗教
It's an unique religion.
它的建築式樣非常詭異,你可以在一根柱子上看到西方與東方的風格
The style of the temple is so weird that you can see west style and east style both on a column.
關於古芝地道,在越戰期間,它曾經做為激烈的戰場
About Cu Chi Tunnels, it used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnam War.
我們嘗試在地道內行走
We tried to walk in the tunnels.
這地道非常狹小
It's so narrow and small.
我們還看了許多他們使用的陷阱
We also saw some traps they used.
如果你想要,你可以選一把槍以及子彈,讓自己射擊一下過過癮
You can choose a gun and bullet for shooting experience if you want it.
算是一個還蠻有趣的地方
It's a quite interesting place.
我建議參加半天的行程,來古芝地道就好
I recommeend to do half-day tour, only for Cu Chi Tunnels.
在跟德國朋友說再會後,我搭了計程車到機場(美金10元)
After I said good-bye to Joern, I took a taxi to the airport. (USD 10)
現在我在胡志明市的國際機場
Now I'm in the Ho Chi Minh City International Airport.
真的是此次旅程的終點啦
It's really the end of the trip.
達爾文,我來了!
Darwin, I'm coming!
祝我找工作很幸運吧
Wish me luck for jobs hunting.
Night!
Ginger @ Ho Chi Minh City International Airport, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
一早咱們搭了飛機前往西貢
We took a flight from Hanoi to Saigon this morning.
這裡天氣挺熱的
It's hot here.
在約一個月後的今天,我終於看到藍天了
After one month, I finally saw the blue sky.
這裡的交通比河內好很多
The traffic is better than Hanoi.
西貢的是區內有許多公園綠地
There're many parks in Saigon.
越南曾經是法國的殖民地
Vietnam was once a France colony.
你可以看到一些當時法國建築式樣的建築物
You can see some Franch style buildings.
我走在西貢市區內隨便亂逛觀光
I walked in Saigon for sightseeing.
今天我所去過最棒的地方是個冰淇淋店
The best place I went to was an ice-cream shop.
之前從網路上獲得這個資訊並把他列入我的"必去"行程內
I got this information on internet and it's the "must go" place for me.
店家說他們的冰淇淋百分之百純天然
They said thier ice-creams are 100% natural.
我點了一球young rice(網路上有人推薦)及一球草莓優格
I ordered one young rice (someone recommended on internet) and one strawberry yogurt.
非常美味 :)
It's tasty. :)
當你在外面覺得很熱時,這裡絕對是個躲太陽休息一下最好的地方
When you feel hot outside, it's the best place avoiding the sun and taking a rest.
耶!我買了Twilight系列最後一本"Breaking Dawn"的二手版本(非複製)
Yeah! I bought a secondhand book (original), "Breaking Dawn", the last one of Twilight series.
花了我美金10元
It cost me USD 10.
這裡有許多"複製"版本的書但品質非常差
There're many "copy" books here and the quality was so bad.
如果你想買些便宜的書,這裡絕對會是你的天堂
If you want to buy some cheaper books, it's definitely your paradise.
好!明天我要參加一天行程去古芝地道和寺廟
Okay! tomorrow I'm going to Cu Chi Tunnel and a temple for one day tour.
這次旅行日誌即將到了尾聲
The diaries of this trip is to the end.
再一天 :)
One more day :)
Night!
p.s. about the ice-cream shop
# Fanny
29-31 Ton That Thiep, Dist. 1, HCM City, Vietnam
08-3821 1633/ 0949
http://www.fanny.com.vn
48 Le Thai To, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
04-3828-5656
Ginger @ Ngoc Thao Guesthouse, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
得到一些同團人們的e-mail
I got some e-mail addresses from our group.
在午餐之前,我們在Imperial Junk上看書或者打個小盹
Before lunch, we spent time reading, napping on our Imperial Junk.
午餐後,打道回河內
After lunch, we went back to Hanoi.
明天要去西貢(胡志明市)
I'm going to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tomorrow.
這次的旅程幾乎要結束了
The trip is almost finished!
耶!接下來又是澳洲啦!
Yeah! Then it is Australia again.
哈囉我的朋友們 :)
Hello my friends :)
我即將要回去了
I'm back soon.
Night!
Ginger @ Camellia 4 Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
我們今天走去胡志明的陵寢
We walked to HCM's Mausoleum today.
都在走路的一天
It's a walking day.
回旅館時,我再次穿梭在Old Quarter中
On the way back, I spent time at Old Quarter again.
或許我已經習慣了這裡的交通,哈!
Maybe I got used to the traffic, ha!
我沒辦法得到昨天講的那份工作面試機會,因為我人現在還不在澳洲
I can't get the interview I said yesterday because I'm not in Australia now.
我還跟之前事務所的同事小宋聊了一下msn
I also msn with my colleague.
超級恭喜!又一位建築師了 :)
Congratulations! Another architect :)
這個晚上,我去升龍水上木偶戲院看越南傳統水上木偶秀
This evening, I watched the Vietnamese traditional show in Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
當我到達入口時,"梅蘭芳"這部電影突然出現在我腦海中
When I arrived the entrence, "Forever Enthralled" was in my mind.
"梅蘭芳",中國電影,是在講一位在近代史上京劇界非常有名的人─梅蘭芳
"Forever Enthralled", Chinese movie, is talking about Mei Lanfang who was one of the most famous Beijing opera artists in modern history.
記得在電影中,當他在國外巡迴演出時,他們感到非常害怕
I remembered when he performed in foreign countries, they were afraid.
所有觀眾都說英語,他們並不了解中文及中國的文化
The audience spoke English. They can't understand Chinese and the culture.
但在他表演結束時,所有觀眾起立並由衷地為梅蘭芳鼓掌叫好
After his show, all the audience stood up and clapped Mei Lanfang heartily.
現在,作為一個外國人,我要看越南的水上木偶秀
Now, as a foreigner, I watched the Vietnamese water puppet show.
在戲院內,滿滿的都是歐洲人
It's full of European in the theatre.
秀還挺有趣的
The show was interesting.
如果他們能使整個表演更精緻,水上木偶秀大概會更受歡迎吧
If they can make it more elaborate, the water puppet show will be more popular.
同時,我也想到了"布袋戲"
I also thought about "Taiwanese Hand Puppet Theater".
它在台灣也挺受歡迎的,但我從來沒想要去了解
It's so famous in Taiwan but I never pay attention to it.
下次我會試著觀賞的
I'll try to watch next time.
Night!
Ginger @ Camellia 4 Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
今天換馬尾生日,生日快樂喔耶!
Today is Judy's birthday. Happy birthday to you.
睡在臥舖火車上一晚之後,我整個就是精疲力盡
I was completely exhausted after sleeping on the overnight train.
在中午以前,我只有讓自己放鬆放空
Before noon, I only relaxed for nothing.
今天與德國夫妻一道吃午餐,在他們建議的餐廳內
We ate lunch with German couple in a restaurant they recommended.
很不錯的一餐
It's a very nice meal.
德國夫妻今天飛離越南至寮國龍坡邦
German couple left today to Luang Prabang.
祝他們會有愉快的旅程
I wish they would have a great trip there.
由於我想把一些紀念品寄回家,我們去了郵局
Because I want to send some souvenir home, we went to the international post office.
但好貴,唉!放棄!
It's expensive, sigh! I gave up!
接著咱一人花了四萬越南盾,花一小時坐在三輪車上遊覽 (NTD 1 = VND 500)
Then we spent 40,000 D/pp for one hour cycling.
司機帶著我們環繞Old Quarter
The driver took us around Old Quarter.
回旅館小小休息一下
We went back to the hostel for a nap.
前幾天我嘗試在線上找澳洲的工作
I applied some jobs in Australia online few days ago.
今天我得到一則回應
Today I got an e-mail.
如果我想要得到這份工作,我必須跟著他們所說的步驟來獲得面試的機會
If I want to apply the job, I must follow the steps for an interview.
耶!祝福我吧
Yeah! Bless me.
晚餐也非常美味
Dinner's also very delicious.
幾天前,我曾請(H)小姐推薦幾家好餐廳
Few days ago, I asked Ms. (H) for good restaurants.
她告訴我"Little Hanoi"
She told me "Little Hanoi".
德國朋友說這家餐廳也有出現在Lonely Planet上
Joern said the restaurant is also on Lonely Planet's list.
座位不多的餐廳但高堂滿坐
It's a small restaurant but full of people.
好!該是選照片時間了
Okay! It's time to choose some Vietnam photos.
又是個大工程
Big work again.
Night!
p.s. about the restaurants
# Gecko Cafe
56 Hang Trong, Hanoi, Vietnam
04-6290 2456
http://www.geckocafe.net
# little HANOI (The original)
14 Ta Hien, Hanoi, Vietnam
9.26 2129
Ginger @ Camellia 4 Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam