I could not tell you guys about my latest news because of the academical English reading.
由於成堆的學術英文閱讀,最近一直沒有辦法告訴大家近況
After a depressing week, I finally released from journals for few hours.
在沮喪、消沉的一周後,我總算可以從書中解放幾個小時
I could not tell you guys about my latest news because of the academical English reading.
由於成堆的學術英文閱讀,最近一直沒有辦法告訴大家近況
After a depressing week, I finally released from journals for few hours.
在沮喪、消沉的一周後,我總算可以從書中解放幾個小時
I had my first presentation today at the class called "Design Value".
今天,在"Design Value"這堂課上,我第一次上台報告
We talked about ourselves such as hometown, background, experience, reasons to be here and so on.
我們要告訴其他同學自己的出生地、背景、經驗、為什麼想來唸設計管理的原因等等
I volunteered to be the first one to speak up.
It was not my first time spending the lunar new years overseas.
這不是我第一次在國外過春節了
The lunar new year's eve in 2009, I just arrived a strawberrry farm near Melbourne, Australia and I knew NO ONE! What a lonely NYE it was.
I have been in Newcastle for one week now.
話說我來到Newcastle也一星期了
Yesterday I had a class called "Commercialisation" and today I went for "Reflective Practice".
昨天我上了一堂叫做"Commercialisation"的課,而今天是"Reflective Practice"
Actually I got a little bit lost in the class yesterday. I felt frustrated about it.
It was the enrolment and induction day yesterday.
昨天是註冊日以及系所的介紹日
Because I didn't get the e-mail from school, I missed the enrolment time.
由於我沒收到學校寄來的通知,直到下午我才知道我錯過註冊時間
I did it after the inductioon from our professors.
How are you, my friends? I'm excited and nervous right now.
大家好嗎?我現在處於很興奮也很緊張的狀況底下
Step by step, finally I am going to study abroad.
這樣一步一步按著自己的計劃,終於,我走到這一刻了
Everyone keeps talking to me that I can do it.
Mana Island 屬於 Mamanuca 群島之一
Mana Island is one of Mamanuca Group of Islands.
我們從 Denarau 港搭 South Sea Cruises 到這小島
當我抵達斐濟時,計程車司機問我,「第一次來這裡旅遊嗎?」
When I first arrived Fiji, the taxi driver asked me, "Is it your first time here?"
他告訴我斐濟由超過三百個島嶼而組成
國際航線幾乎降落在斐濟的第三大城 Nadi Town
Most flights land in Nadi Town which is the third largest city of Fiji.
首都則是Suva,據說治安不大好的地方