在和David及Steve說再見後,又是八個小時的路程
After saying good-bye to David and Steve, it's 8 hours again!
抵達龍坡邦後,我馬上去有免費無線網路的lounge上網
I went to the lounge with free wifi immediately after arriving Luang Prabang.
謝謝每位在Facebook及ptt2祝我生日快樂的親朋好友們
Thanks everyone who said "Happy Birthday!" via Facebook and ptt2.
由於在彭沙萬真的沒什麼,我們現在真的很需要在"不錯的"餐廳用晚餐
We really needed a "nice" restaurant for dinner because it's nothing in Phonsavan.
我們選擇了"Lao Lao Garden"
Our choice was "Lao Lao Garden".
這裡的餐點很不賴
The meal there was great.
我們遇到幾位澳洲人
We met some guys from Austraila.
我一定要加強我的英文啦
I must improve my English.
當他們聊天時,我知道他們在討論什麼,但我就是沒有辦法跟著他們的速度
When they talked, I knew what they were talking about but I can't follow their speed.
除此,我還應該要記住電影們的英文名字,而非中文翻譯名稱
By the way, I should remember all movies' English names, not the names translated in Chinese.
我們玩了個關於電影的遊戲
We played a game about movies.
每個人必須說出某個演員演的電影
Everyone must say the movies with some actor (actress).
例如:"說出安潔莉納裘莉演的所有電影"
For excemple, "Say the movies coming with Angelina Jolie."
有時候,我只記得電影的中文名稱,唉!
Sometimes I only remembered the movie's name in Chinese, sigh!
無論如何,今晚在Lao Lao Garden挺愉快的
Anyway, I had a good night in Lao Lao Garden.
Good dream!
Ginger @ Chanthanome Guesthouse, Luang Prabang, Laos
