我們在今天早上搬到另一個guesthouse
We moved to another guesthouse this morning.
在我來寮國之前,許多朋友告訴我,別在到達當地之前就預訂好房間
Before I came to Laos, many friends told me not to make a reservation first.
你必須先看過房間後再決定
You should ask to look around and decide it.
我完全做了錯誤的決定
I made the mistake.
當我們還在永珍時,我們就預訂了旺陽的住宿
We made a reservation for accomodation in Vang Vieng when we were in Vientiane.
接著,當我們看到我們的房間,並不是很ok
Then when we got into our room, it's not okay for us.
這是我們搬家的原因
That's why we moved.
我的德國朋友不想玩tubing因為東南亞有些水中蟲的問題
Joern didn't want to go for tubing because of the worms problem in South East Asia.
我挺想玩的,但我有點害怕水
I wanted to do but I'm a little afraid of water.
不管怎樣,我們仍然選擇利用tuk-tuk去看附近的石洞
Anyway, we still went for caves by hiring a tuk-tuk.
這花了我們一人150,000 kip(好像大約是1 NTD = 250 kip),有點小貴
It took us 150,000 kip/ pp, quite expensive.
在回旺陽的途中,我買了一顆10,000 kip的西瓜
On the way back to centre, I bought a waterbelon for 10,000 kip.
還挺便宜的
This one was cheap.
噢!
Oh!
我今天試了他們所謂的pancake
I tried the pancake today.
在這裡,到處都是賣pancake及sandwich的攤販
Pancake and sandwich stalls everythere.
德國朋友說這食物絕對不會讓人變肥,哈(當然意思是相反啦:P)
Joern said it's "fat free", ha~
攤販的婦人把所有料都鋪滿在我的餅皮上,香蕉、巧克力醬、美祿的粉、椰子粉、奶油等等
The lady put everything on my pancake and it's a lot, with bananas, chocolate sauce, Milo powder, coconet powder, butter...etc.
只吃一點時覺得還不錯,但吃到後來覺得有點太甜
It tasted great but too sweet for me.
晚安!
Night!
今天是元宵節
Today's Full moon festival.
希望大家都有開心
Wish you all happy.
Ginger @ Grand View Guesthouse, Vang Vieng, Laos
10.02.28 on the way back to city
10.02.28 near the caves
10.02.28 almost fat-free pancake
10.02.28 local kids
10.02.28 barber shop
10.02.28 today's full moon festival
