中午謝謝爸載我到機場
Thanks dad taking me to the airport
謝謝所有人的祝福
Thanks everyone who left messages
由於前陣子才去過吉隆坡
Not only I went to Kuala Lumpur just one and half months ago
且這次轉機就在隔一天大早
but I also must transit in the early morning on next day
就待在機場過夜
I chose to stay in the airport
問了Tune Hostel過境旅館,客滿
I asked the transit hostel, Tune Hostel. They told me "full booking"
在二號站牌想等去吉隆坡另一機場的接駁車
Then I stayed at gate no.2 for the shuttle bus to KLIA
後來想了想,仍然回KLCC窩著
Finally, I went back to KLCC
先是在Starbucks搞了很久的無線網路
First, I tried to figure out the wireless for long time in Starbucks
一過12點,網路突然斷掉
And then the internet was disconnect after 12:00
(原本正在跟Joyce講msn的,真對不住,Joyce)
(I was talking with Joyce via msn at that moment. So sorry, Joyce)
又沒多久,服務人員走過來說他們要打烊,請所有人離開
After about ten minutes, the waiter told us they were going to close right now. We have to leave
心想,之前我上網查,Starbucks或者麥當勞都開24小時的啊
Before I arrived KLCC, I checked on internet that Starbucks or McDonald's open 24 hrs a day
走到麥當勞,發現他們也關著門
I walked to McDonald's and it closed as well.
甚至出境大廳也把人趕出來
Even the departure hall, they asked people out
後來看到公告
I read a "notice" then
原來今天有一個月一度的大掃除
KLCC have to clean it once a month and tonight was the date!
有沒有這麼幸運啊我
How lucky are you, Ginger?!
所有轉機的旅客都在機場門外
every tourists who were going to transit stayed outside the airport
各種睡姿都能出現
You know how to sleep? Everyone was different, trying to get the best way to take a rest
我也是換了好幾次睡法
So did I. I changed many times
甚至把衣物壓縮袋當作睡墊躺下來
I even put my clothes at the bottom as a pad for me to sleep well
再用手護著我的相機們和錢包護照
used my hands to hold my DSLR, DC, wallet and passport
約莫兩點半後
After 02:30 AM
出境大廳打開
The door of departure hall opened
總算可以坐在椅子上
We can sit on the chair
不用睡在路邊
Not slept near by the road
好一個難過的夜
What a long night it was
請大家別在KLCC過夜
Don't stay at KLCC for overnight, please!
真的不舒服
It's really uncomfortable
我整個人好累
I'm so tired
Ginger @ Hotel Vanhuong, Vientiane, Laos 15:28 25.Feb.2010
10.02.24 it's so uncomfrotable to sleep here
