close

2014-01-12 15.00.30_2    

 

12th Jan 2012- 12th Jan 2014.

2012年一月十二日~2014年一月十二日

It has been two years since first I came to the UK.

兩年了,我竟然在英國就這麼待上兩年了

I am not the person two years ago. Of course I am older. However, everything has changed me.

我,已不是兩年前的我,當然老了些,但所經歷的一切都改變了我

I got much more stories, some sweet, some stupid, some scary, some ...

我的故事隨著時間往前而增加,有些令我感到開心,有些則是會讓我噗疵一笑,或者有些陰影...

I moved to London from Newcastle. Life will be continuted here with more and more stories.

從Newcastle搬到London,我仍在這條道路上前進,伴隨著更多的故事

 

Today, I was invited to an informal concert at Grey Coat Hospital by a guest who stayed at Hilton, the hotel I work for.

今天,我被一位這幾天待在我工作地方Hilton的房客邀請到她在Grey Coat Hospital的小型表演

The lady played fagott at the orchestra.

這位女士在交響樂團內吹奏德式巴松/低音管

They played "Beethoven's Missa Solemnis" which I have never listened to before.

今日的曲目是我從未聽過的"貝多芬-莊嚴彌撒"

When the music started and the chorus sang, I almost cried.

當第一樂章一開始,合唱團開始唱出旋律,我感動得讓淚水在眼中內打轉

It's how we call the sound from the heaven.

這就是我們所形容的天籟之音啊!

During the whole concert (more than one hour), I was enjoying it.

整首曲子長達一個多小時,但我相當享受在其中

First I was excited. After a while, I felt calm. I guess it's what Beethoven wanted to present for us.

從剛開始的激動,到後面則是感到平靜,或許這就是貝多芬想表達給我們的

They are an orchestra and chorus with all ages.

這交響樂團及合唱團,由各個不同年齡層所組成 

It reminds me of the movie from 2007, "Young@Heart". 

這讓我想到一部2007年的電影"搖滾吧爺奶"

When we are alive, we must make sure our every moment is meaningful and do what we dream of.

當我們還活著的時候,一定要盡情揮灑青春追尋夢想,讓每一分每一秒都有意義

Beethoven did, the lady did, the whole orchestra and chorus did. We must do it, too!

貝多芬、這位女士,整個交響樂團及合唱團都這麼做了,我們也應該要這麼做!

On the meaningful day of me, I was gald joining the informal concert.

在這對我很有意義的一天,很開心我能參與這演奏會

Thanks to the lady who invited me. She was kind and said to me, "Thanks for your smiling."

感謝邀請我的這位女士,她總是笑笑的對我說,"謝謝妳的笑容"

She made my day, the day I have been in the UK for two years! : )

她讓我在來英國兩周年的這天過得很有意義!: )

arrow
arrow

    Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()