close

IMAG5643  

 

"I really have no idea what is fun for traveling. After traveling, what have you got? Only the photos. I rather spend my money on cloths, shoes and bags." A friend said it to me before.
"我真的不懂旅行到底哪裡好玩,旅行完以後,你得到什麼?不就是一些照片而已嗎?我寧願拿這些錢去買衣服鞋子包包",一個朋友這麼對我說著

I smiled and did not answer my friend.
我笑了笑,沒回答我朋友

Do you know people in Germany flush the toilet with the lid down? (All right, not only German do it. Now more and more people do it.)
你知道在德國,他們上廁所時都會先把馬桶蓋蓋上後才沖水嗎?(好啦!其實不只德國人,現在越來越多人這麼做了)

Do you know they turn off the engine in front of railroad crossing when the trains are passing by?
你知道在平交道前,他們會將引擎熄火直到火車通過嗎?

Do you know some people in Vanuatu still barter between each other?
你知道在萬那杜,還有很多人是以物易物嗎?

Do you know Poles are the biggest UK community by foreign nationality?
你知道在英國,波蘭人已成為最大移民族群?

Do you know...
你知道...

There are many little things we do not know before we travel to a new place.
有許多在當地人看起來平凡無奇的事,我們都是在旅行到當地後才曉得

Sometimes it is about the history. Sometimes it is based on the geography.
有時候是關於歷史,有時候則是因為地理關係而造成了不一樣

They all make the culture.
這些種種造就出了文化

If you do not know these from above, you can still live very well.
如果你不知道上述這些,當然,你還是可以在這世界上活得好好的

However, if you know them, you try to know the reasons from behind and learn the good ones from these.
但當你知道這些,你試著去了解背後的原因,並且從中學習好的部分

Life becomes interesting because of getting more knowledge every single day.
生活不就是因為每天都能獲得一些新知而更有趣嗎?

That's why I travel.
這就是我為什麼會旅行

That's why flight tickets are my luxury goods.
這也是為什麼機票是我的奢侈品

"What have you got from traveling?"
"你從旅行中獲得了什麼?"

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    traveling cultures
    全站熱搜

    Ginger 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()